Monday, November 01, 2004

Whats there in Name..???

i had 2 names here on my blog as of now..
Now goes the third one..
Don’t ask me how did I got the name Panti..
It was kind of weird when people used to call me Panti..
Initially I used to feel very bad about it.. But then i realized what’s in name..!!!
Moreover it was friends only who used to get embarrassed when they used to call me Panti in public and then ultimately realizing that there are girls around...
Fun isn't it.. Girl will suddenly turn on hearing this word..

Here is a story of how weird your name can go..
I had a friend in my school days whose last name was Bidwaie.
Initially ppl used to call him Bidu(with love..)
Then after that the great transformation of name started..
Bidu.. changed to Bidya(plural for Bidi in Marathi)..
Bidya to Bidi..
Bidi to Sigrate..
Sigarate to Tambakhu..
..and so on..
As per one's convenience he used to get a name,,
All this happened but still ppl were not at their best.
Still they used to feel that there are still some stones unturned..
and finally our NameBoy got some additional names ..Hukka,charas,Ganja..


Now tell me what else you can expect from a name...

2 Comments:

Blogger S m i t h a said...

Good one, Panty('y' is much closer)!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Panty said...

Are u suggesting me a name here..??
Come on..!! If you are saying it to be Panty..
Then no way..
Agreed that whats there in name..???
but still as of now there is a bit of nobility left in me.. :)

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home