Wednesday, November 03, 2004

why callipygians????

well this is my first post and would like to start with justifying the name "The Callipygians and the Dark Side of the Moon". the first advantage in this name is that we cannot be called sexists. if we talk about penis the so called MCPs (as quoted by my few selected female friends) would lap me up and if about vagina then u know after that. so why not the common thing so there "comes the ass". and callipygians because many of my friends say "tera dil kala hain" meaning "you have a black heart" (in literal translation), so maybe i thought atleast my ass is beautiful. i didnt think about the dark side of the moon at all, it was a pleasant surprise from my friend panti (as he calls himself).
STATUTORY WARNING:
1. please do no comment about the punctuation of my posts. they are meant to be like that.
2. you can expect a lot of brackets in my posts coz i like my thoughts to wander about.

...kullu

1 Comments:

Blogger Panty said...

great..!!!!
so here comes my friend kulki..
Asshole..What took you so long to post..??
Any way keep up the good work :)
and haan ..
Shall we change the Dark Side of the moon to
Dark side of Two Moons..
sounds great isn;t it..
The Callipygians and the Dark side of two mooons..
Hahaha :)

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home