Thursday, April 14, 2005

Drinking ..!!

Drinking....huhhh...
My tank is getting full these days without even pouring a bit in it..
It has become something like a pune rain..
Right in the summer we are getting showers these days here.. No doubt the it feels great to have a cool breeze in the mid of hot and frustrating summer but... oops why am I complaining.. I sit in AC from morning 9.. much before u start to feel the summer sun.. and leave the office at 7 .. when the mighty sun is down..
But come on I should say this.. for common good of all the ppl and no doubt I can't enjoy that fundoo ac on weekends..( I still have to become more rich to have a ac in my house... ( But I think even that won't help.. the assholes.. MSEB ppl cut the electricity everyday for 3 hrs.))

Wo..WO I was supposed to talk about my drinking.. Back to track now..
So I was saying that I get drunk these days by even a single glass of bear..
Its pathetic by any standards..
No doubt friends say(after getting drunk :D) that the one who gets drunk easily is among the few lucky ones.. logic being., your brain is not occupied by silly things.. and even a small amount of alcohol is enough for ur brain to forget the daily things and enjoy the light feeling..

Yesterday we went to our company group party..
Preoccupied with the feeling that I am going to heaven very quickly these days I decided to not drink much..
So I went for a small(was it a large .. I don't remember) Signature peg..
After having half of the drink I started feeing that I am done..
Finish the rest of drink and I will be shouting like a mad dog..
I stopped there itself.. and was thinking.. is everything right with me ..??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home